"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."

Henry Ellis

August 8, 2007

WHY

I am going to have posts that I will always call WHY.. I have these things come up in my life, or I see them going on and ask WHY? Maybe someone can answer them.

The first WHY is: A $5.00 cup of coffee, WHY do I feel it necessary to spend this on a caffeine fix. I have the same argument with myself on my morning drive. It goes something like this:

Evil side of my brain: "Wow I'm early let's stop at " you fill in the blank" and get a "venti white-mocha, nonfat, no whip(gotta cut the calories somewhere)coffee. You work hard you deserve a treat.

Then the really want to be skinny and rich side of my brain: "No sweetie, you need to cut back on those calories, 1 hour on the treadmill to work it off. Think of all the soldier care packages you can send with all the extra cash you save by not spending the $5.00."

The evil side won this morning..I am so WEAK...

No comments: