"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."

Henry Ellis

August 7, 2007

Life

Hello everyone, well I guess no one right now...How sad.. Why a blog? Well I have become what you would call a blog whore.. All I have done lately is read blogs. At first it was blogs about the Navy (son joined this year), then military parents, then the war, then I would just click on random blogs and start reading... I realized that I was addicted. Yes, I have gone to my first meeting and I now have a sponsor.. My husband whom I will call MYGEEK is worried. I'm sure if he finds out that I'm now blogging I will be sent far far away....

I first thought about starting a blog for parents with children in the military. They have a great one for spouses. Nope not ready for that. I am a newbie as a military parent, maybe later. I then thought about my life (sigh). I am your typical parent who centered her life around her child, and now he has a new mother (MOMMA NAVY). I realized when he left, my life left with him... Wow was that hard to write.. So after many boxes of Kleenex and way to much Merlot I have decided to go in search of a new life that I can call my own, or a really great life that I can borrow until I find one that works for me.

No comments: