"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."

Henry Ellis

August 16, 2007

Ramblings

I have several posts that I have started writing, but they aren't quite right so I decided to just have a post that I will ramble about everything and anything today.

First I want to thank everyone for stopping by, I really enjoyed your comments and visiting your sites.

I had posted about visiting some churches, I will be going too my first one on Sunday. It seems to be what I am looking for, we will see.

I had or I still have a laptop that is about 5 years old that I use at home, we have several computers at home due to that is the field My Geek is in. I like using the laptop, but mine was a 17 inch Toshiba that weighs about 10lbs and it was uncomfortable on my lap. My Geek made the mistake of buying a new Mac laptop that weighs about 5lbs, he also installed a program that you are able to have windows, vista and the mac programs all on one computer. I'm sure it has some geeky name for it. Being the manipulative woman that I am I started borrowing it EVERY night, adding all my favorites, etc.., Needless to say that lasted about 2 weeks and I got home this week and he bought me MY VERY OWN. WOOHOO, what a wonderful MyGeek. Okay so I manipulated the situation, it worked didn't it.

The Kid called and he is doing well, he is getting excited that BCT is almost over. I am excited for him, it is difficult knowing that he is getting closer to becoming a member of the Navy SWCC's and that whole Special Warfare life. I have to start preparing myself that I won't know where he is most of the time, what he is doing, or when he will return. OH man this is going to kill me!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still very proud of him...

Oh and by the way, I am drinking my Venti, White Mocha, Nonfat coffee right now! I told you I am weak, weak, weak..

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I got a new computer and faster internet last spring, but I think I need a laptop, too:)

Shelly said...

bag blog,

Check out the Mac laptop, it is very cool..
Shelly