"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."

Henry Ellis

August 13, 2007

Waiting and Worrying

I don't really want to write this post because then you will read how really neurotic I am, but hey it's my blog right? The Kid called on Friday concerned that he was having trouble with one of the water evolutions in his SWCC training. He is having trouble with the breast stroke. The are failing him due to his technique. The poor kid has to retake it today and needs to pass... He has been doing so well and has passed everything else on the first try. Of course the controlling, want to make everything ok Mom in me reared her ugly head on the phone with him and pretty much stressed him out even more. Now I am sitting here waiting for him to call and let me know how he did. Will I never learn. See I really need to borrow a life, anybody?

Update: The Kid called and he passed. "No problem Mom, were you worried!" Hopefully I learned my lesson. Eight more days of BCT then he starts QCT for SWCC.

No comments: