"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."

Henry Ellis

August 31, 2007

Forbidden Love

I see you there, hidden way in the back. I try not to look, I coyly walk by and catch a glimpse. I know that I shouldn't want you. I have always craved what I can't have. Why do you make me feel this way. I need to stop thinking of you. I need to be strong, you are wrong for me and nothing good can come from a relationship with you. Why are you tempting me..

















What did you guys think I was talking about!!! I didn't cave, I took the package next door and gave to the neighbor kids. I don't have room in my life for a relationship with an Oreo....

9 comments:

Buck said...

What did you guys think I was talking about!!!

I wasn't quite sure...but since you're not the correct gender for indulging in toe-tapping or footsie in public rest-rooms, I was completely sure it wasn't that...

The problem with Oreos, like a lot of other things, is that you can't do just ONE.

.... said...

But you can do the reduced fat ones, 3 is 130 calories....

:D

Shelly, step away from the cookies!!!!

I prefer the reduced version of the chips ahoy myself....but I sort of figure if I am going to eat a cookie why not go all out and eat the DOVE Chocolate Rendezvous ones with walnuts and chocolate chunks dipped in Dove milk chocolate?

I mean at 110 calories each, 50 from fat....and there is only 8 in the package...you eat the whole thing and well, you can't cheat the next day....besides, I eat one and my kids steal the rest....nice huh?

Which occurred YESTERDAY!!! I was not happy. Do not come between the ARMY WIFE and her DOVE Cookies....

Shelly said...

I have never tried the Dove cookies, great another thing I will crave now...LOL
I have tried all the less calorie substitues, just isn't the same and I'm with you if I'm going to eat one, please give me the better tasting one...

CShack said...

Special K chocolate cereal is an awesome snack when you have the chocolate munchies... plus there is no guilt!

You did good!

Anonymous said...

I'm LOL! Excellent blog. I will check back often Shelly.

Shelly said...

Claire.
I will have to try the Special K cereal, I have tried the bars.

Shelly

Shelly said...

slightly salty,
Thanks for stopping by, yeah another blogger friend...WOOHOO.. and guys she is a navy wife...

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I contemplate the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Again a gentle post. Thanks your achates