"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."

Henry Ellis

August 15, 2007

If you could be anything or anyone

In my profile I listed the Vampire books by Anne Rice. If I could be anything, of course using my imagination, I would be a Vampire. I have a fascination with this creature. I am truly a night person, I am already lilly white, there is something provocative about sucking blood. I usually wear black (it's slimming). I'm not sure about the eternal damnation, but hey you can't be perfect. What would you be if you could be anything? C'mon use that wild imagination...

6 comments:

Buck said...

What would you be if you could be anything?

Well, the Ol' Man used to say if there's such a thing as reincarnation he wanted to come back as a goat. I have NO idea why he said that, it was rather puzzling.

As for me? I would have liked to have been a fighter pilot. But weak eyes killed that dream, early on. Right now...this minute...if I could be anything at all it would be "happily married," as I once was.

Bag Blog said...

I would be one of those people who could eat whatever they wanted and not gain weight. My brother is one of those people; my mom is too, but me - fat chance.

Fighter pilot - ooh Buck, you would have been too much to touch!

Shelly said...

Buck,
Not sure about the goat thing either. I do like those fighter pilots.. Oh Buck you made me sad...

Shelly said...

Bag Blog,

Oh I like how you think.

Shelly

unkawill said...

I am pretty happy just the way I am.
I have a loving family, delightful friends and an opportunity to contribute in my own way, to the defeat of Islamic Facisism.

Shelly said...

unkawill,

It's great hearing that someone is happy with their life.

Shelly