"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."

Henry Ellis

November 1, 2007

New Shoes Always Make Everything Better

As some of you may know I am a shoeaholic and I don't have a problem confessing it. Well I also love EBay, Craigslist etc... Well I met a women a while back that had on the coolest pair of Tennis Shoes, I asked her where she got them and she said New York. The shoe brand is from a Tattoo Artist "ED Hardy" that has put his tattoo's on shirts, shoe's, etc... I loved them til I saw the price. Ok, $90.00-$150 for shoes that I'm not going to run in, maybe wear a couple times a year, I think not. But hey when I want something I figure out a way. I went on EBay, and low and behold they had them and I was a bid away from having some very cool footwear. Well they just arrived and I LOVE THEM... I know a little funky, but they are me, it says "Love Kills Slowly"... I am so easily pleased...

5 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Those are some nice tennies. They should make you feel great.

Buck said...

it says "Love Kills Slowly"...

Wow...that's pretty danged deep. Dunno if I wanna go there!

Claire said...

Those are awesome! I love them, and I would wear them too! Very, very cool and unique!

Only thing is... I have a severe fear of spiders, so I would want my sneakers to say "Love kills slowly, but this shoe will smash your butt to the ground if you walk in my path!" That way spiders would get a fair warning. :)

Shelly said...

Lou,
They do make me feel great..

Buck,
It is pretty deep for a something you wear on your feet!!LOL.

Claire,
I don't know if you could fit all that on a sneaker..

CShack said...

I thought about you today. I bought a new pair of shoes for the cooler months... they are mary jane pumps... sigh. Cute with jeans, skirts or dresses. My 3 year old daughter reached out and said "Oh, I love the shoes mama!" Yep, that's my girl! :)